Skip to main content

SOLVED: Microphone Not Working on Call, But Does on Speaker



mic non working during telephone band only

Hello Guys, today nosotros are going to speak well-nigh a serious effect causing on many android Devices, that Main Mic is non Working on Call but working on Loudspeaker mode or fifty-fifty working on apps like, WhatsApp, Facebook etc. calls,

This is occupation consumes a lot of fourth dimension of myself to position as well as produce this effect alongside my redmi greenback iii on which the someone i was calling was non able to necessitate heed me, as well as when i pose my telephone on speaker vogue than they could necessitate heed me clearly. And fifty-fifty i was able to house WhatsApp calls alongside no issues every bit my primary mic was properly working alongside these form of apps, but non working on the Call App.

And also I establish I was able to Record Audio using my android phone's primary mic, thus I idea this effect is non a hardware issue, every bit I was pretty certain that the Main Microphone effect is a Software Bug.
thus that why I accept done this experiment on my Redmi Note 3g, on which whatever ane is non hearing me on normal vogue telephone band but able to necessitate heed me when i pose on speaker mode, as well as also Earphone also working fine.

See Also: Fix Lost IMEI effect on MTK Devices

As I accept searched for the solutions of this Microphone effect on Android Device, i accept seen many other phones Like OnePlus, Lenovo, Samsung, Xiaomi etc. also having the same effect of Main mic is non working on call, but does inwards speaker mode.

So hither is the solutions of Microphone non working during calls

First of all, I would similar to explicate why the Microphone is non working alone during calls, the primary argue every bit per my observation is the phones software is non communicating properly alongside the Phones Hardware, thus nosotros tin mail away tell it could endure Android Kernel Issue, every bit nosotros know that Android Kernel plant every bit a Mediator betwixt Any Phone’s Software as well as Hardware.


So start I din a mill reset to solve this mic occupation inwards my phone, but I failed to larn it dorsum on the work, as well as then somewhere I accept got the information to clear the Data of Default Phone App inwards Android volition produce the issue, but also this fourth dimension got failed.
Even I downloaded the official ROM for Redmi Note 3G as well as flashed it twice, thinking that accidentally I accept deleted around arrangement files, but….that could also non produce my issue.

Then I accept tried the method which worked for me to produce the mic effect on android device during call.
First of all I did ROOT my Redmi Note 3G, (you tin mail away also crusade the same method for yours), thus that I tin mail away Flash whatever custom ROM on my Phone, as well as then I accept downloaded the Resurrection Remix ROM as well as Flashed it on My Android Phone, hoping that it could produce my effect of Main Microphone non working on call, I what I establish is the primary mic worked for me, as well as it saves a lot of fourth dimension as well as coin too, for myself.

Conclusions: This is totally a software põrnikas as well as could endure fixed yesteryear trying dissimilar Custom ROMs, I know this volition non endure tardily for everyone to flash the ROM on their Phones, but every bit of right away this is the alone Method which is working to Fix this Microphone Issue on Android Phones.


Sumber http://www.androwide.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix Couldn't Place Call issue on WhatsApp Video Calling

We were waiting for video calling feature on WhatsApp and when it’s finally arrived at our android and iOS device. We are facing duduk perkara to connect the video call with an error message “couldn’t place call”.  Now some people think because this message also shows that you don’t have video call supported device so you can’ video call. It is not true every phone which has front facing camera can do video calling. Then why this issue become a headache for us how we are not able to connect the video call on WhatsApp? Don’t worry guys I will explain it to you in a very simple manner and give you the solution. So let’s get started. Fix couldn’t call issue on WhatsApp video calling Many WhatsApp users facing this duduk perkara and they fail to resolve the issue. Reasons are many but the solution is very simple. Whatsapp version Finally, video calling feature rolled out to WhatsApp version 2.16.316 and higher. But the video calling feature will only work with the beta version o

How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Third Party App

We All Watch Videos But when it comes to watching Online Videos the commencement cite comes inwards our heed is Youtube. inwards this postal service I am going to demo yous that how tin yous download Youtube videos without whatever 3rd political party software. Youtube is the Largest Video Search Engine inwards the globe in addition to Second Largest Search Engine of whatever type subsequently Google. See Also: Hide Videos of Android Without Any Third Party App. Youtube Started its services on 14th February 2005 since in addition to then its grew upwardly in addition to straightaway it ranks every mo the iii nearly visited sites inwards the world. Youtube gives us facility to spotter videos Online alone every mo it is an online streaming website, user tin see the site in addition to search for the video they would similar to meet in addition to tin spotter that video online. but inwards today’s postal service I am going to say yous that how tin yous download Youtube

How to Register UPI App to Transfer & Receive Money [Step by Step]

UPI means unified payment interface. It’s a new way of transferring and receiving money directly into your bank account instantly. It is like IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) but with new and simple user interface. Every transaction is as simple as sending an email and best thing is you don’t need to add payee details like Full name, Bank name, IFSC code, Account number, MMID etc. For sending and receiving payment you can use any Indian bank UPI app with a unique username called VPA (Virtual Payment Address). For example username@pnb, username2@sbi though you can also use Aadhaar number to receive payment and other old methods like Account number and IFSC code, MMID and mobile number. What is exactly Virtual Payment Address (VPA) In UPI payment system you create a unique username like a unique email id for your bank account such as username@sbi . So whenever you want to receive payment you just give your unique id and that's it, and this unique id known as virtual payment