Skip to main content

Moto G4 Plus Turns off Automatically on Receiving Incoming Call



Moto G4 Plus Incoming Call Switch Off issue

Hello Guys every bit nosotros all know Lenovo Owned Moto G4 Plus is a Very Good Device inward damage of Features together with Pricing, but it has roughly really mutual bugs, i of them is Moto G4 Plus Turns off Automatically on Receiving Incoming Call, thus when nosotros instruct an incoming telephone yell upwardly on our Moto G4 Plus Device merely afterward the telephone starts ringing the Moto G4 Plus Goes off automatically,

And fifty-fifty worse affair is that if you lot fille to encounter the shroud on the band fourth dimension together with thus you lot volition never know that who was the caller of that telephone yell upwardly because the Incoming telephone yell upwardly volition non hold out included inward the Call Register.

Also inward this province of affairs Battery was draining Like Bullet Train, afterward The Full Charge Whole Battery was draining inward merely close 1 to 1.5 Hours.

So I am going to endeavour roughly solution of this Bug Moto G4 Plus Turning off Automatically on Incoming Call.


As I besides faced the same effect on my Moto G4 Plus merely afterward iii calendar month of purchasing the phone, thus I was confused together with I was unable to position conditions this i is a Software Bug or Hardware Issue on Moto G4 Plus. But I convey analyzed this i together with marked every bit a mixed software together with hardware bug,

When I faced this issue, I besides started googling together with searching this effect together with the arrive at of Moto G4 Plus Turns off During Incoming Calls, but all I constitute that does non worked for me, instantly I would similar to permit you lot those fixes which non worked for me to arrive at this effect on moto g4 summation phone.

First I convey done Factory Reset my Moto G4 summation together with analyzed that the occupation of Automatic Switch off on Incoming Calls are nevertheless at that topographic point on My Moto G4 Plus,

Then I Tried Clear Cache afterward i Day, that besides non worked for me, together with thus I idea to watch a Motorola Service Center, but somehow I was unable to instruct fourth dimension to watch service pump together with started thinking that what tin arrive at this problem.


Then I tried this affair which worked to arrive at the occupation of Automatic Switch off during Incoming Call inward Moto G4 Plus.

First Let’s Explain what I constitute inward my observation, the argue behind this problem, every bit per my observation was Battery Calibration, somehow the battery is non getting calibrated to the telephone that was causing this problem.


How to Fix Moto G4 summation Turns off Automatically on Receiving Incoming Call

As I convey analyzed that battery is non working properly, thus I used i depression ability charger to accuse my Moto G4 Plus, every bit nosotros all know Moto G4 Plus comes amongst Turbo Charger which throws the ability inward a fast current to accuse the battery inward the less time.

So I used a 1 Amp Charger of My Redmi 2 Device, I plugged my Moto G4 Plus on the charging inward the nighttime together with charged it for sum nighttime fifty-fifty afterward sum accuse I did non removed it from the charger.

Now inward the minute day, I used my telephone for sum twenty-four hr menses together with waited to drain the whole Battery together with thus over again I seat My Moto G4 Plus on Charging amongst My Redmi ii Phone’s Charger for a whole night,

I repeated this method iii fourth dimension together with I started charging amongst master copy Moto G4 Plus Charger together with instantly my Moto G4 Plus is Receiving calls without Turning off.

I am non pretty certain that whether it volition operate for you lot or not, but I would recommend you lot to endeavour it i time if you lot convey plenty warranty time. This besides solved the Battery Draining Issue on Moto G4 Plus.

Sumber http://www.androwide.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fix Couldn't Place Call issue on WhatsApp Video Calling

We were waiting for video calling feature on WhatsApp and when it’s finally arrived at our android and iOS device. We are facing duduk perkara to connect the video call with an error message “couldn’t place call”.  Now some people think because this message also shows that you don’t have video call supported device so you can’ video call. It is not true every phone which has front facing camera can do video calling. Then why this issue become a headache for us how we are not able to connect the video call on WhatsApp? Don’t worry guys I will explain it to you in a very simple manner and give you the solution. So let’s get started. Fix couldn’t call issue on WhatsApp video calling Many WhatsApp users facing this duduk perkara and they fail to resolve the issue. Reasons are many but the solution is very simple. Whatsapp version Finally, video calling feature rolled out to WhatsApp version 2.16.316 and higher. But the video calling feature will only work with the beta version o

How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Third Party App

We All Watch Videos But when it comes to watching Online Videos the commencement cite comes inwards our heed is Youtube. inwards this postal service I am going to demo yous that how tin yous download Youtube videos without whatever 3rd political party software. Youtube is the Largest Video Search Engine inwards the globe in addition to Second Largest Search Engine of whatever type subsequently Google. See Also: Hide Videos of Android Without Any Third Party App. Youtube Started its services on 14th February 2005 since in addition to then its grew upwardly in addition to straightaway it ranks every mo the iii nearly visited sites inwards the world. Youtube gives us facility to spotter videos Online alone every mo it is an online streaming website, user tin see the site in addition to search for the video they would similar to meet in addition to tin spotter that video online. but inwards today’s postal service I am going to say yous that how tin yous download Youtube

How to Register UPI App to Transfer & Receive Money [Step by Step]

UPI means unified payment interface. It’s a new way of transferring and receiving money directly into your bank account instantly. It is like IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) but with new and simple user interface. Every transaction is as simple as sending an email and best thing is you don’t need to add payee details like Full name, Bank name, IFSC code, Account number, MMID etc. For sending and receiving payment you can use any Indian bank UPI app with a unique username called VPA (Virtual Payment Address). For example username@pnb, username2@sbi though you can also use Aadhaar number to receive payment and other old methods like Account number and IFSC code, MMID and mobile number. What is exactly Virtual Payment Address (VPA) In UPI payment system you create a unique username like a unique email id for your bank account such as username@sbi . So whenever you want to receive payment you just give your unique id and that's it, and this unique id known as virtual payment